The role is on-site, relocation package offered
ProGlove develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier. Process steps can be documented hands free whilst instant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency and quality is improved.
We are a Munich based industrial wearable company by former automotive and IDEO employees. Supported by Intel, GETTYLAB, DIVC and Bayern Kapital. Company work on the integration of ProGlove with fortune 500 customers and hidden champions in the automotive industry.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or an equivalent qualification
- 5+ years of experience in a Team Lead role, Start-Up experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and Agile methodolgy
- Well-founded knowledge in Embedded Software Development specifically in RTOS, Bluetooth Low Energy, IPv6 and Wireless Connectivity
- Business fluency in English, German is a plus
Find more & apply here: Lead Embedded Software Engineer – ProGlove — Relocate.me